Friday, December 20, 2019

Stuff with Kaity-Girl

Thursday, December 19:  Kaity has been mourning the fact that all of her classmates have seen Frozen 2, but she has not! So we fixed that sad fact this afternoon over at AMC. We got super comfy seats, brought our own buttered popcorn and snacks, and watched the movie.
 Kaity really liked the story--she was wiggly throughout, but she isn't one to stay in one place for almost two hours--that's a real stretch for her. I thought she did amazingly well. We didn't even have to leave the theatre for a single bathroom break! Yay, Kaity!
 When we got to my house, we needed to continue painting Kaity's gifts for her mom and dad. So we spent some time painting. I had no idea I would enjoy painting on wood so much! Actually, you see, Kaity picked the colors out and painted the roofs. I painted the white fencing and added an extra coat of paint to the houses themselves. Kaity is going to add a bit of "bling" tomorrow, and then we are going to wrap them up for her to put under her Christmas tree. She is SO excited!
I love you so much, Kaity. I love these sweet memories we are making together. You are a treasure.

No comments: