Sunday, December 15, 2019

What we did today

Saturday, December 14:  When Kaity and I drove up the driveway to my little house today, there was an Amazon package awaiting! I saw the address and knew that this was NOT a Christmas present I had ordered--but it was a marble run I had ordered to add to my Duplo sets.
 It was a 2-for-1 deal, so Kaity and I opened them up and tried to put a model together. Kaity worked on one and I worked on one. Kaity is a highly mechanical little person--she gets this from her dad, as well as Emma. I was delighted and a little bit surprised that Kaity actually played with this for 30 solid minutes (that's a LONG time for Kaity to stick with one thing).

 We also got out the foosball game from underneath my bed and played a couple of games. Kaity creamed me on the first game, but then I got her back on the second. She triumped by one point on our third game and felt quite happy with herself.

 We also played with Matey for a very long time, AND our puppets. Kaity ate two pieces of french toast with sausage, so I was very happy about that!
All-in-all, we had a super pleasant four hours together today. Thank you, Lord, for this dear little granddaughter.

No comments: