Saturday, December 7, 2019

Friday with Matey ...

Friday, December 6:  I had zero grandchildren today, but I did have a lot of things to accomplish--Friday's are like that around here. Matey got very chummy with me today. He posed quite nicely for his photo shoot ...


 I love you, dear Matey-Bird!


 At this point, I think he was able to SEE himself in my camera lens ... he was very intrigued.
I also had lunch with my new friend, Judy (from MNBS) and got further acquainted with her. I went over to Baker Book House and picked up Chris's Bible (engraved with his name in GOLD), chose a journal for Emma to use for her personal Bible studies, and did some LOOKING for Christmas gifts. I also wrote out another two dozen Christmas cards, went to the Post Office and purchased the stamps, and ran other errands. It was a VERY good Friday.

No comments: