Thursday, February 11, 2021

February 10 Ada Park

Wednesday:  Odd. I'm looking back at years and years of taking photos and I do not find one single picture of Ada Park in the snow! For pity's sake ... I will rectify that at once!

It's probably been years since I've been out here to Ada Park. They DO have a nice playground (not pictured), but it's been awhile since I've thought to take the kiddos to this particular spot. 
Ten+ years ago, this is the exactly spot we celebrated Dylan and Kelly's rehearsal dinner ... except it was July 30 and stinkin' hot. See those double gazebo's? That's where we ate our pizza and pasta from JET's! That is the meal requested by the almost bride and groom ...
I like the picture below ... I think it's the nicest shot of the day actually ...







There is not really a place to get LOST in the woods out here ... wide shoveled pathways are everywhere with signs to "Stay ON the path" so as not to harm the flora and fauna that are deeply asleep this time of year.
Still ... it is a pretty place nonetheless.

See this tree (below)? See where they have sawn a limb off (near the bottom)? I REMEMBER that branch. I DO! It was HUGE and it hung way out over the path--you had to duck your head to get under it. I'm sad that it's gone! 


Since the covered bridge is 5 minutes from here, I think I'll drive over and take a few winter pictures of it too ... 

No comments: