Monday, February 8, 2021

January 6 These two dear granddaughters

Saturday afternoon/evening:  Here are more pictures (!!) from our very cold winter excursion. I love all of these pictures of Kaity and Emma so much. I've posted WAY TOO MANY ... but I couldn't leave any of them out! 



The girls had been sledding separately for much of the time, but finally Emma convinced Kaity to join her in the sled. Emma was SO GOOD with Kaity and took such sweet care of her ...

Here they are ... finally too cold to continue ... I had been warming up the car for about 20 minutes already--my excuse to get OUT OF THE COLD ... look at their faces and smiles as they walk to my car--they are so precious.



This one (below) kills me ... what is Kaity thinking?



These sisters love each other a LOT ...



 
This is my favorite picture of the day (below) ...
After we drove back to Jesse's, Emma asked Kaity to sit in the snow and take a few "selfies" so I took pictures of them taking pictures ...








My grandma heart was SO warmed by the time spent with these dear girls ... I can't thank You enough, Jesus, for letting me be their grandma.

No comments: