Saturday, February 6, 2021

February 5 Finally--The Rogue River!

Friday Afternoon:  Once I finally reached the river, I was less than enthused with the reflections ... mostly the lack of color--I was at this exact place a few autumns ago and got really stunning pictures. There is something about an almost black river that doesn't do much for me!



The little house on the far shore helps to add a little interest to these pictures ...





As well as the beautiful deep umber leaves that are still on some of the trees ...





I like this shot (below) because it's just so ... CLEAN.



I walked only 2.5 miles throughout the 2.5 hours I was outside! It was pretty cold out here. I know this is an inordinate amount of pictures to post for one outing, but if you could see all the ones I HAVEN'T posted, you would know just how restrained I am being!

No comments: