Monday, February 22, 2021

February 21 Muskegon Lights and Beach, Part I

Sunday Afternoon:  The drive from Grand Haven north to Muskegon should take a person about 15-20 minutes. Good thing Emma fell asleep. You see, I don't usually drive TO Muskegon from Grand Haven! I usually drive to Muskegon from MY house ... so you see, it took me quite a bit longer than 20 minutes to arrive in Muskegon. Emma never knew ... so no worries!

And look at how gorgeous it was today in Muskegon! I love the sky and the colors so much.

This little pierhead light is one of my favorites ...
This picture (below) took quite a bit of climbing over "stuff" to get just the right view ... but I like it and it was worth the hassle!




Emma looks like an eskimo ... you'd think we were in the Antarctic or something ... however--the cold WAS rather ... biting!

I love these next pictures of Emma ...





You crack me up, Emma!






What a beautiful afternoon. I bet you thought I was finished posting pictures! WRONG. You see, I took 322 pictures and I'm only posting a small percentage of them. Part II of Muskegon follows ...


No comments: