Saturday, February 6, 2021

February 5 The other side of the park

Friday (continued):  I parked my car in the street, walked around the barrier to the parking lot and within a minute or so I was in the woods. Isn't it so lovely?








There is an open field between that woodsy spot (above) and the next one. There is also the playground I've taken Kaity to many times. Just behind the playground and picnic pavilion, the woods starts again ...


These are "magical" pictures to me ... I just love them.

I couldn't believe my eyes ... the sun actually broke through the thick snow clouds for about three minutes ... doesn't it brighten up the woods so nicely?



Look at the signage all covered in snow ...
I wiped this one off with my glove so that I could read, "A River Runs Through it" but I couldn't get all of the ice off ...

This very cool wigwam is just behind the playground ...
I'll show you pictures of the river in the next post ...


No comments: