Wednesday, June 2, 2021

June 1 At Rogue River Park

Tuesday:  We began our time together today at a park not far from where I live. We got here some time around 11:30 and played for 30+ minutes. There were a bunch of other kids here playing elaborate hide 'n seek games, etc. I tried very hard not to include them in my pictures. Erin was a little bit shy of the new faces.

See this look on her face? Oh my! You are something, Erin Lucia! Too cute.


Aidan was bossing Erin around (see below) but he went unheeded ...

Aidan learned how to put himself upside-down underneath a piece of playground equipment. Way to go, buddy!
These two chum around constantly. How nice that they have each other.

Brendan remained in my car for awhile--he was busy reading a Minecraft book--but then he joined us.












Erin asked if I had pockets in MY pants and then showed me how much she loves having pockets! Erin is turning into a fashionista!
I love these pictures of these kiddos!
 

No comments: