Wednesday, June 16, 2021

June 15 Dwight Lydell & Mill Creek

Tuesday morning:  These darling kiddos had their pictures taken about three hundred zillion times today--these are just a FEW of what I took! We had a very busy day. I'll let the pictures tell their story (for the most part).

We started our morning over at the new Dwight Lydell playground (Comstock Park):



These two, taking the "log" pathway down to the climbing wall ...





Brendan is very adept at wall climbing ...
Erin? She surely WANTS to! She kept trying and trying!



Aidan wasn't remotely interested in climbing. He was busy telling me about all the different colors of the climbing holds.
Erin absolutely KILLS me ...




GAH!
I got asked yesterday (once again) if these two were twins ...

After we played on the playground, we naturally took the short walk over to the creek to toss in rocks ...






Nobody fell in! Little Erin kept climbing the hill looking for bigger rocks and every SINGLE time she came back down the hill, she plopped on her bottom at the same exact spot, wiped off her pants, and continued on down to the water ...


I love these little children so much ...

This is a very pretty spot, isn't it?

This climbing picture loaded out of order ... sigh.
From the park, we drove straight to my house which is only 10 minutes away.

No comments: