Saturday, June 12, 2021

June 11 Rock Progress

Friday:  Painting/writing on rocks is a LOT harder than it looks--at least for me! I've watched numerous tutorials on Youtube about this very thing, and they make it look SO easy.

The purpose of my rock painting is to bring glory to God--so I am not taking this project lightly! I have a bunch of Scripture that I want to write on the rocks that will tell of His great love for us.

I hope to do some dot painting too ... but I am NOT catching on very quickly to the process (see below).
I've decided that I am going to have to accept the FACT that these are not going to be perfect--not the lettering, the spacing, the colors--nothing! BUT ... even with their imperfections, I think folk that walk by my rock garden will be directed to think about the Lord--and that's what I hope will happen!

 

No comments: