Monday, June 28, 2021

June 24 Games and Puzzles

Thursday:  We played half time at Kaity's house today and half time at my house! We started over at Kaity's by playing a game of JENGA. "Blueberry" was helping Kaity and they ALMOST won!


We also played "Counting Queens" which continues to be one of our favorite games.
Kaity showed me everything on her beautiful kitchen. She is looking forward SO much to showing it all to the little kids when they come for Emma's graduation open house two days from now. Look at the nice toaster and electric blender Kaity's mom bought for her! I was able to pick up some toy pans and utensils for Kaity too. She is very pleased about the whole set-up.
We began to get hungry at about 5:30, so we drove to my house where I cooked up our usual hotdog, water melon and "chip" meal. Kaity was very intent on doing puzzles together. Yay! I love working on puzzles. Kaity is a bit reluctant to "share" any puzzle solving with me--she insists that she can do it all herself--but I did convince her to let me have an occasional turn.

Matey watched the whole process and tweeked out his opinions right ad left ...



It was a very low-key time with Kaity tonight, for which I was truly thankful. 

No comments: