Wednesday, June 16, 2021

June 15 At Culvers

Tuesday Evening:   We arranged to meet "the parents" over at Holy Trinity at 6PM for church school this week. Surely the kiddos would need to eat some dinner first, so we stopped at Culver's and enjoyed ourselves there very much.

This child's hilarity is almost beyond toleration ... ha!
I'm pretty sure Brendan thinks so too ...
This little doll of a child ...

... who is SO tired, she can barely keep her eyes opened.

Dear Brendan wanted to tell me that instead of fries with his burger, he would prefer cheese curds--but I didn't hear him until we had already placed our order and were in our booth waiting for it to be served. I noticed his little face seemed unusually sad, so I asked him if he was OK. He was very shy and reluctant to tell me that he had really looked forward to eating cheese curds instead of fries! But thankfully, it was NOT TOO LATE! I ran up to the counter and "upgraded" his order and everything turned out just fine. I grabbed one of those cheese curds to taste--yum--no wonder Brendan prefers them to fries!
We left Culver's and drove over to Holy Trinity, arriving several minutes late--but no trouble, Dylan and Kelly were just pulling into the parking lot too! I'm exhausted tonight, but happy right down to my toes.
 

No comments: