Monday, June 21, 2021

June 19 Bubbles with Kaity

Saturday:  Kaity was NOT "herself" this afternoon and my heart ached for her--something was "off" and I'm not sure if Kaity even knew what it was. We played a game of foosball--but she only wanted to play the one game--unusual! We played several games with our favorite Memory Game cards--Kaity won all three games (naturally). We played a few games of "Guess Who" which Kaity managed to win three times as well. But her "spirit" was definitely not sparkly today. Perhaps she was just tired. 

After more than seven months in my front closet, my homemade bubble solution bucket was hauled out and brought outside. It was STILL GOOD! Kaity made some giant bubbles today.


Kaity was pretty intense about this ...





But again ... no sparkle from this little love ...





Ah! Here is a Kaity smile. It's OK, though, if Kaity doesn't smile. Who would want fake smiles out of children anyway?
We sat around my rocks for a little while too. I had placed some of the painted ones in their spots in my rock garden.

We brought Kaity home a little bit early tonight. I'm hoping Kaity got rested at her house. I love you, Kaity-Girl. Grandma prays for you every day. Watch over her, Lord. Please give her eyes to see You and a heart to know and obey You.
 

No comments: