Saturday, June 12, 2021

June 11 Pretty clouds and errands

Friday:  I had a bunch of errands to run today. Since it was cooler in the morning, I tackled a computer issue I've been having the last few weeks. I finally called Apple and got their help--but I was on the phone with them for over an hour this morning; and then later this afternoon, I was on the phone another 90 minutes! I think the issue is resolved--I sure hope so!

I drove out to Rockford to visit Aunt Candy's Toy Company since it is Erin's THIRD birthday a week from now. 


Aunt Candy's is my favorite toy store--especially now that most every toy store has shut down and surrendered to Amazon. I had fun looking around the store for little "girly" gifts for Erin. I love this plaque--not for Erin--but the quote on it will be perfect for future cards.
I picked out this pretty pink cape for Erin, a sparkly purse, a stretchy necklace, a pink drinking cup and a fun book. I was going to buy the crown, but I switched it out for sparkly sunglasses instead.
The two pictures of the clouds were taken right near my house on my way home from Rockford. I love those kinds of clouds!
 

No comments: