Saturday, June 19, 2021

June 18 Erin's birthday party

Friday Evening:  I arrived for Erin's birthay party at 5:30. Some of her friends had already arrived. This is Erin's friend, Weston.

Shane was there too--it was so nice to see him! 
AND LOOK AT BRENDAN. I can SEE HIS DEAR face! Yes! Yes! Yes!
Little Erin right away showed me the great present her Uncle Shane purchased for her birthday. It is SO cute and she just loves it. The two tiny puppies go inside the mommy (not very well pictured) and they zip closed. It was so cute how she showed me all of it. I love the gifts Shane picks out for the kiddos. 
Here is our baby Callaghan ...
The extremely delicious Costco chocolate cake. Erin requested a rainbow and clouds ...

This is an "odd" angle of the unicorn balloon that is 2x as big as Erin ...

Erin is reaching for presents, but it was decided we would eat our cake FIRST ...

Look at Aidan interacting with baby Marina--I love the look on his face.

Kelly is getting the candles ready ... Brendan and Aidan were very excited to have some cake.
Erin began singing "Happy Birthday" ahead of everyone else--but that's OK! She is so sweet.
Before the song was finished being sung ...
Erin leaned in and blew out her candles. Good job.
Everyone got busy deciding how Kelly was going to cut the cake so that everyone could have a bit of the rainbow or a cloud ...

This child!

As you can see, Kelly is a very accommodating person ...
... and the sweetest of moms ...

Erin ate most of the frosting off her piece ...

Mr. Aidan did too ...
And then we moved on to presents ...

Here is Erin opening the card I made for her ... "Oh--there I am!" said Erin.



She loved her sparkly sunglasses ...

Her princess cape was a real hit too ...
Brendan helped to take the tags off her sparkly necklace and matching bracelet.
I love you, Brendan!
Look at her ... isn't she absolutely TOO much?


This child kills me ...
Erin got another super beautiful necklace from ... Teresa, I think. Dylan is helping to put it on her.

I took a crazy amount of pictures ... these are just a few.

Erin Lucia! You are THREE!

I love this little granddaughter. What a gift she is! Thank you, Lord!
 

No comments: