Sunday, March 15, 2020

March 14b

Saturday evening:  After Kaity and I left Aidan's party, we went over to my house. I had promised Kaity I would put up the tent in the playroom. She was SO excited and she was super helpful to me with getting it put together.
 Kaity brought in special friends to share our tent time.
 And she ate a little snack ...
 We brought Matey inside the tent for awhile ...
 He wasn't too sure about being closed up with us in a tent ...
 This is Kaity (below) after Matey peed on her hand ... she was NOT happy about it. So we took Matey out of the tent and went and washed our hands thoroughly. Poor Matey. He doesn't usually pee on people--I think he just felt overwhelmed.
We went back inside our tent with many of our dolls and stuffed animals. Kaity asked if I could make up a scary night-time story. So we turned out the lights, turned ON our flashlight, laid back on our pillows and I made up a camping story that included howling coyotes and spooky noises in the night. Kaity was very pleased with our time together tonight--I was too!

No comments: