Monday, March 23, 2020

March 23

Monday:  Sigh. Michigan's Governor has a "shelter in place" order for the entire state for the next THREE WEEKS. Ouch. I spoke (via messenger) with Dylan this morning and he was actually the person who alerted me to the potential state announcement. He was in agreement that I should not see the kiddos while the ban is in place. Darling Matey is in a state of shock!

I neglected to post these pictures Kaity and I snapped on my PhotoBooth app the other day. Isn't Kaity something else?
 Kaity and I had a lot of fun looking back on past pictures that are stored in PhotoBooth. These go all the way back to when her family still lived on base in El Paso! Some of the videos the children made are absolutely hysterical. Emma and I watched a bunch of them Saturday night and screamed with laughter.
 I love these of you, Kaity. You too, Baby Lily and Paco!
My house is going to seem extremely EMPTY ... just me and Matey-Bird! Yikes.

No comments: