Tuesday, March 17, 2020

March 15c

Sunday, late afternoon/evening:  As I dropped Emma off back at her house, Kaity was outside riding her bike (withOUT training wheels). She very very sweetly asked if I could take her to the playground ... not exactly what I had in mind after hiking around the Lake for as long as we did today--BUT ... I did say "yes" and told Kaity we would have to set a 15-minute timer.
 Kaity ran inside to retrieve her Baby Lily and we zoomed on over to their area playground. It's close enough to walk to, but it's probably close to a half mile -- we drove. Kaity was ecstatic to be there! She LOVES to run and play and climb ...
 We didn't click my timer until we set our feet on the playground and then ... Kaity played!

 Isn't Kaity a scream with Baby Lily? Oh my word ... she kills me!

No comments: