Tuesday, March 31, 2020

March 31 PM

Tuesday Afternoon:  I took a few pictures of Matey on one of his favorite perches ... he will sit up as near to the ceiling as possible and sing his lungs out. 


 Kelly messaged me and asked if I had time to FaceTime with the kiddos. We set the time for 4:00! Yes!
 Hi Erin Lucia! You dear little child!
 And Brendan! I miss you SO much!!!
 And Aidan Paul! Oh my goodness!
 We all talked and played with puppets for a little while with the kiddos tumbling all over each other. Kelly was there too, keeping order! We finally said good-bye at about 4:30. Thank you, Kelly! These dear, dear kiddos!
And early into the evening, I ZOOMED with Kaity again. This time, Jesse had ZOOM set up on his main computer, which I found easier because Kaity wasn't walking and running all over the place making me nauseated !!  Kaity and I played with Lily, Violet, Paco and Cocoa and some of my finger puppets. Miss Kaitlynn held a Math session for her students, and we just generally laughed and played for more than 30 minutes. SO WONDERFUL.

 Love these kiddos so much. Grandma's heart misses them terribly ... how thankful I am for this technology!

No comments: