Friday, March 6, 2020

March 4

Wednesday:  This is the first day I had been out of my house since LAST Wednesday. It was so good to be out and about, but I'm still not completely over this nasty cold bug--so I have to take it easy. I picked Brendan up from school this afternoon and since he had to be over at church by 5:30, we just drove over to Schuler Books and hung out there for awhile.
 I packed a bag full of art stuff in the hope that I could convince Brendan to do some thumb prints and make a little book, or just color for awhile with me as we visited. I brought his favorite banana bread, and we ordered some hot chocolate as well. We had a very nice time together. I was so thankful Brendan was in the mood to color! 
 It's not easy being sick and missing out on the grandkids. I felt badly about cancelling all of my weekly visits with them, but I really had no choice. I'm going to ease myself back into my "normal" life once again ... just a little at a time.

No comments: