Saturday, September 12, 2020

September 11 with Karen at Meijer Gardens

 Friday Morning:  I have a dear friend, Karen, and haven't seen her face for nearly two years. We've been calling back and forth recently trying to find a time to get together and we finally scheduled it for this morning. It was wonderful to see her! It's so rude that I didn't take one single picture of her, but I don't like bothering people (as opposed to children) with posing for pictures. Instead, I took pictures of flowers and fauna and swans, etc.














It was super nice to be with Karen again. She is the most beautiful person--her heart and soul are so kind--she is the "giving-est" person I have ever known and I love her deeply. I need to remember to pray for Thad, his fiance' Katy, and Katy's parents: Mike and Judy--as well as the postponement of Thad and Katy's wedding due to the health issues of Katy's parents.

No comments: