Friday, September 25, 2020

September 25 White Pines Trail, Part I

Friday:  When Brenda and I were walking this trail two days ago there were several little side trails that were beckoning me to come and explore ... but ... I truly didn't want to drag Brenda on one of my wild forest adventures unwittingly. But ... BUT ... let me tell you, I KNEW I would be back to see where those paths went ...

I am still walking the main path for these first few pictures ...
This little squirrel was a friendly little fellow ...



AUTUMN! Isn't it sublime?!?!?!





This is where I left the main trail and ventured into the deeper woods ...


It was SO beyond beautiful back here ... I just don't have words ...



The peace ...
The color was just delicious ...





I'll post more pictures in Part II ... just in case you didn't get enough in this post. Ha!

No comments: