Friday, September 18, 2020

September 17 Kaity's very first swim lesson

Thursday:  Our Kaity-Girl LOVES to swim. We spent a lot of fun time outside this summer over at VerSluis Park where we swam at least once per week. It was a perfect summer for swimming. But now summer is over, the swimming parks are closed ... what to do? I called Gold Fish Swim School to see if I could get lessons for Kaity--I wasn't even sure if they were doing classes during COVID. But they are! I was told that Kaity would be put on a waiting list and that they would call us within the next few weeks (hopefully). When I told Kaity about this on Saturday, she was SO excited.

Monday morning, I got a call from Gold Fish! They had an opening for Kaity! YES! I knew she would be super happy about this ... and she is! Look at her dear face in these pictures. She did such an excellent job listening to the instructor. I was so proud of her.

There are three other students in her section--three boys! One of the little boys is a super active and a bit noncompliant ... I felt for the teacher. Kaity high-fived the little guy a few times. Good job, Kaity.




Isn't this such a nice place? Kaity's cousin, Brendan, took lessons here for almost two years! Brendan loves the water too.




I love you so much, Kaity!



Kaity's first lesson was a SUCCESS! YAY! She even got to pick out a Gold Fish swim shirt to bring home with her. I am so thankful this first lesson was so positive. I am super proud of you, Kaity.

No comments: