Wednesday, September 23, 2020

September 22 Cousins at the playground

Tuesday Afternoon:   I had Brendan, Aidan and Erin today from about 11 until 6PM, but it was broken up into different parts--most of which I did not photograph! But the last hour of our afteroon, we arranged to pick up Kaity-Girl and play at "her" playground (the one closest to her house).

Aidan and Erin were THRILLED. They absolutely adore Kaity.
This tree makes for a handy treehouse. We tried to cram all four kiddos in there together, but no one was very ready for a picture, so I didn't snap one.
This is a super nice playground ...


Kaity went right into "mother mode" with the two little kids ... pushing on the swings, climbing, entertaining ... she was a one-woman show.




The children had so much fun. I am always thankful to be able to get them together like this. The weather could not have been more perfect.
These two littles ...

Finally! All four of them together in one picture ... Kaity, the only one looking at me!
I took SCORES of pictures at the playground today ... I couldn't help myself! More follows in further posts ...

No comments: