Wednesday, September 9, 2020

September 8 with these darlings

 Tuesday:  These kiddos! I'm not sure who had more fun playing today--them or ME! We laughed a LOT. We played with so many nice toys! I'm so thankful that God has allowed me to live in such a sweet little house, so perfect for entertaining children, with such a quiet and peaceful setting.

I don't know who I get a bigger kick out of ... Erin or Aidan ... both of them crack me up continuously.

Aidan likes me to spin him "real fast" in my office chair while tickling him with my tickle bugs. He still has the cutest little belly laugh. I hope he keeps it a very long time.
The kiddos continue to love the magnet tiles. I'm SO GLAD I BOUGHT THEM!!!!!
Brendan played with (what used to be his dad's) space legos for a very long time.
All of us played trains ...

The kiddos wandered from room to room, very contented to play. No one even requested a single video the four hours they were here! ViCTORY!
Erin pursued Matey-Bird and actually got to kiss him a few times today!

She was super pleased.

Brendan folded Origami for awhile today--I have a ton of Origami paper and several Origami books too.


Mr. Aidan played with the space legos too. He made several airplanes and flew them all over the house with sound effects.



Brendan ended up making himself a "house" out of the cushions on my house ... for some reason, I don't have any pictures of how he re-arranged things to make a comfortable dwelling, but he was quite satisfied witih his efforts--and for once, I did not find myself annoyed inside at the condition of my couch all disarrayed--it must have been a God-thing (thank you, Lord).


We built a nice house for Herbie ...



We had a nice snack of ice cream and other "junk" near the end of the afternoon.

I tried to comb Erin's hair for awhile and put it in a pony tail--but she wasn't having any of that whatsoever. She just ripped the pony tail right out as soon as I had it finished. That's OK. I like her little hair just like it is.




The littles fell asleep on the drive home--Erin, while reading a book; and Aidan just leaned his little head over and was out like a wink. Brendan stayed awake and read me one of Jack Hanna's animal books on the way home. I love that he loves these books, and I'm so glad he is such a good reader.

No comments: