Saturday, September 19, 2020

September 18 at Cascade Township Park

Friday afternoon:  After spending some alone time with Brendan, he and I drove over to his house and picked up the two "littles" and then went to Cascade Township Park to play. Both Aidan and Erin were pretty tired kiddos and fell asleep on the ride over to the playground.

This is a super nice playground. I love that I can see all of it at one glance. There are really nice things to play on and kids really love it.





Look how tired dearest Erin is! Look at her sleepy little eyes!




Aidan! You little doll. Your smile is SO great!



Isn't this such a great swing?

And these DOUBLE swings are the BEST!
Two birds with one stone!
Aidan's expressions!




Brendan, soaring high ...




We had such a nice time playing this afternoon! I had other "plans" for my day, but ... this was better by far.

No comments: