Wednesday, September 23, 2020

September 22 More of darling Erin at the playground ...

 Tuesday afternoon:  Do you see how tired Erin Lucia is in this picture? She had almost fallen asleep in the car on the way to pick up Kaity, but she woke up quite a bit while on the playground ...

You little doll baby, Erin!
Isn't she so precious?

Her expressions absolutely kill me ...


That's an interesting way to ride a tractor, Erin!



Isn't she the cutest? Gah! I can barely stand it.
This picture KILLS me (below) ... her face is hilarious!
Erin has pretty much played herself out in these next pictures ...


Oh my goodness, Erin!


I love these pictures of her so much ... she is such a dear and sympathetic little person.


Oh, Erin ... must you grow up? Will you please stay TWO for a very long time? PLEASE?!?!?

No comments: