Friday, September 18, 2020

September 17 The great experiment!

Thursday:  I picked Kaity up after school this afternoon. We had a LOT on our schedule for our time together today. First of all, we had to do Kaity's homework--that was the #1 priority, so we got started on that right away.

After we ate our dinner, we were ready for our GREAT EXPERIMENT! You see, last week Kaity helped me mix up a special recipe for bubble solution that I got while hunting around on the internet. The instructions said to let the mixture "sit" for an entire week before trying it out. SO WE WAITED!!!
But NOW it was time to stir up our mixture and see what kind of bubbles we could make.
I ordered two very special "string" bubble wands from Amazon. I had never used these before and wondered how tricky they would be. But they weren't too difficult to learn how to use at all. Kaity caught on to it right away.

Oh my! LOOK at the HUMUNGOUS bubbles Kaity made!
Good job, Kaity!!!!

Kaity was very pleased with her efforts!

She showed a very good amount of patience as she learned to work with the bubble wand. I was very proud of her as I watched her work it out.

Our time couldn't be very long with this, though, because we needed to get ready for Kaity's very FIRST swim lesson! (See next post)

No comments: