Wednesday, September 16, 2020

September 15 I could eat them up!

 Tuesday:  I truly can't put into words how precious all of my grandchildren are ... sometimes pictures demonstrate better than words. Erin's expressions say so much! She is such a little doll. She is warm and cuddly. She is very fun and winsome too. I love her to pieces.

Those BLUE eyes ... chubby cheeks ... curls!
Erin loves Matey so much. Do you see how she is looking at him? Doesn't that say everything?
Aidan, on the other hand ... is very cautious about Matey-bird. He really did NOT like Matey sitting on his tray begging food ... but Aidan finally gave in and decided to share!
Aidan is super passionate about trains and everything that goes with them.
My dear friend, Brenda, told me about WonderBooks at the library. I checked out a few for my "older" grandkiddos. Brendan devoured them!
Brendan is a pretty intense little person. He spent a lot of time sketching a howling wolf--the finished product is hanging on my refrigerator door, but I failed to snap a picture of it.
We played quite a bit with my magnetic tiles ...
I'm super thankful I invested in these wonderful toys.



We did a lot of reading and playing yesterday.
Aidan did a little bit of art work too and he really enjoyed using these scissors that look like an elephant.


Matey super likes Brendan. He is very attentive to everything Brendan is doing. Brendan returns the love.



I could eat these guys up, seriously! I love them so much. What JOY they bring to life.

No comments: