Friday, September 18, 2020

September 18 A wonderful one-on-one with Brendan

 Friday:  I got a call from Kelly this morning asking about my availability today ... so I essentially was "called in to work" today! Ha! The wonderful part about today, though, was the opportunity to have Brendan for a few hours all by himself ... no littles around ... just dear dear Brendan.

Oh! And an answer to prayer in the middle of this was that I was to pick Brendan up at a place that I have been praying Dylan and Kelly would access to get special help for him. It's actually not far from my house, so I picked Brendan up at noon. We drove through Wendy's and picked up a quick lunch to eat at my house. But then ... I told Brendan about the HUGE bubbles he could make! He was very enthused about this!
I love to see Brendan this interested, this intense, this completely enthused about something fun like this. He was all of that, and more.




Look how HUGE his bubbles are!





WOW--these are GIGANTOMAX bubbles, Brendan!
Oh my word!





I love this small person so much ... he is so precious.


So thankful for this time with you today, Brendan!

No comments: