Monday, September 7, 2020

September 7 Editing

 Monday - Labor Day 2020:

Jesus said: "I am going to prepare a place for you." Imagine that! I hope it is woodsy, and lake-y, and full of waterfalls, colorful birds, sweet baby animals, and an acre of land so that I can plant seeds and watch them grow!


Today I am taking the day off from being with grandchildren. I am editing all of the pictures I took over the weekend and posting them here and there. I'm also going to make some Reading Charts (hopefully) for Baby Lily and Liam, so that as Kaity and I are teaching them to read (!!), we can put stickers on their charts and earn a special reward! Other than that, I am going to do some cleaning up around the yard, putting some summer equipment back inside my shed. It's been a beautiful day so far, after a very hard middle-of-the-night rain. 

Perhaps Jesus will come today!

No comments: