Thursday, September 24, 2020

September 23 with Brenda on the White Pines Trail, Rockford

 Wednesday:  I was so happy when Brenda called and suggested that we meet out in Rockford this morning for a short hike! We took White Pines Trail, north about a mile and a half. These flowers were at the beginning of our hike, along a nearby home. They are gorgeous. But then ... God MADE them, so naturally, they are beautiful.





My friend, Brenda, has been a gift to me now for almost ten years. I'm so thankful for her. She has said/done more to comfort me and counsel me than any "counselor" that I paid a lot of money to!

Look at this BLUE HERON!


These pictures are very repetitive, but I intend to design a few cards around this lovely bird ... so I needed a lot of poses.





We caught a bit of the first fall colors along the trail ...




Since RED is my favorite color, these leaves really caught my attention ... (below)


What a beautiful place to hike!

Dreamy, isn't it?





We saw this little wooly catepillar as we were exiting the trail ...

Thank you so much, Lord, for Your awesome works of beauty. Thank you even more for the friendship you have given me with Brenda.

No comments: