Monday, August 26, 2019

An evening with Robin

Saturday evening, August 24:  We were invited out to Robin's tonight and we did not hesitate one minute about going! We love spending time with Robin out at Morrison Lake. This is a bunny that belongs to a neighbor of Robin's. I forget the type of rabbit it is, but ... isn't it unusual looking?
 Evidently the owners are trying to find a good home for "Mo." Robin was thinking I might like to adopt a rabbit ... but ... nope--not me!
 I know Kaity and Emma loved this bunny ... but I couldn't do it even for them. I'm just not an animal person. I AM considering getting a budgie bird--and even that will be a stretch for me--so I am taking my time about making that decision.


 Mo is super soft and very sweet.
 Robin would take him in a minute except poor Phinehas would be crazy jealous.

 John took us on a quiet ride around the entire lake. I love it out here. It is tremendously therapeutic for me. 

 Emma was busy editing her zoo photos ...

 Our swans were in their usual spot ... minus one swan, who evidently has been thrown out of "the group" OR he has taken himself away on purpose in order to find a mate. We are hoping that is what has happened. He is all by himself on the opposite side of the lake (and this has been the case now for a few weeks).




 This is the first time we have been out at Morrison after the sun set! It was lovely to see.
 Dear Robin offered to roast marshmallows for the girls. She is THE BEST.

 Thank you, Lord, for such a beautiful evening. You give strength for every situation. You are faithful.



No comments: