Saturday, August 10, 2019

The playground and other random shots ...

Thursday, August 9:  We changed from our swimming suits back into our street clothes and headed for the super nice playground to play for awhile. These guys played and played!


 On the see-saw, Brendan and Kaity's weight difference proved a little bit difficult ...
 But watch how Brendan compensated by moving the fulcrum higher ... it worked! Not to be outdone, Kaity inched her way forward ...

 And then they both just used it as a climbing platform ... heck with the see-sawing!

 I love watching these guys play together.
 The tire swing was also interesting. Kaity hoisted herself up on it like a complete natural. Brendan, on the other hand, was not so easy to get on! We finally used my legs as a step-ladder and yanked Brendan on top of the swing ... and away they went!




 I love this place!


 We've had a beautiful few weeks IN A ROW of practically perfect weather. It was worth the wait!

 Brendan was hiding in the high grass, hoping I would walk right past him and MISS him ... no such luck!
 These two wandered down a little pathway in the middle of the wildflowers and I asked them to stop for a picture ...
 Oh! SO NICE!

 I love cone flowers ...



 We played for SO LONG we were super hungry. To McDonald's for Happy Meals! These guys each got a cheeseburger Happy Meal with a toy inside ...



We had a great time eating our fast food together. We had desert over at DQ--but I was too tired to take any pictures at that point! I am very thankful for this beautiful day with these wonderful grandchildren. I AM BLESSED.

No comments: