Monday, August 12, 2019

To Celebrate Shane ...

Sunday, August 11:  There are no photos of Shane anywhere in this post--he doesn't want his picture out in cyberspace--so out of respect for his wishes, I made sure he wasn't in any pictures I took Sunday. I didn't take many pictures at all actually. Dylan, Kelly, Brendan, Aidan, Erin, Emma, Shane and I ate lunch together after church Sunday over at Mingten. The reason for our lunch "out" was to celebrate Shane's birthday which was a few days ago. Happy Birthday, Shane!
These pictures of Emma and Erin were basically taken because Emma is my oldest grandchild and Erin is my youngest grandchild--they do not get together very often ... I love these pictures of them! Emma will turn 17 this coming week. Erin will turn 14 months in just a few days. 
 I think these two enjoyed being with each other. Emma was super helpful while we ate. She held Erin's milk cup so that she wouldn't dump it all over herself, and she visited with her baby cousin throughout our meal.

 These photos were taken with my PHONE ... I'm so glad my phone takes pictures! All of us grown people ate several plates of food--the little ones were not thrilled with all-you-can-eat Chinese; but I think they did just fine.
 There is a fish tank in the lobby of the restaurant that the little kids wanted to check out ...
 These darling ones ...
 Baby Erin enjoys having her picture taken. She is super precious, isn't she?
I'm glad we could do this today. We don't get together often enough. I love you, Shane, and pray this coming year will be a good year for you.

No comments: