Thursday, August 1, 2019

More of the park ...

Wednesday, July 31:  After we finished with our water activities, we got Kaity back into her street clothes and went over to their really huge playground area. Baby Lily got to come with us and try out all of the equipment too.
I absolutely love to watch Kaity with her babies. She is kind, caring, considerate ... loving and providing comfort and safety to her cherished dolls. I'm so glad for her to be able to demonstrate the love in her heart this way.

I held baby Lily for quite a bit of our playground time. After all, it's pretty difficult to maneuver monkey bars one-handed ...
... our Kaity is a natural climber ... her arms are SO strong!

Kaity is super HAPPY when she exerts her body like this. She is a natural athlete. I wish I could get her into gymnastics somewhere ...

Kaity found a baby swing for Baby Lily and asked if I would keep it swinging for her baby while she played elsewhere ... ah, the joys of being a grandma to granddaughters and their babies!


Kaity and I played three games of tic-tac-toe, all of which were TIES. Kaity asked me if I couldn't play "stupid" for one game and let her win ... but I did NOT.
Here's our monkey swinging for all her life ...


The tongue kills me ...

What a work-out, Kaity!
Afterwards, we went to Wendy's and got a kids' meal (complete with 3-D Brachiosaurus puzzle). Baby Lily enjoyed a few of Kaity's fries.
Thank you for this great time, Kaity! I love your dear heart so much.

No comments: