Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Yesterday's photos

Monday, August 5:  I brought this little love over to my house today. Aidan Paul LOVES it here. He plays and plays and plays ...
 I had shown him my little frog figure (two pics below) with the binoculars, and Aidan quickly ran to get my "noc-ulars" to show me, and then he wore them for quite awhile, checking out every little thing.

This is the little frog with binoculars (center)
 Aidan, thankfully, has not gotten bored of my trains and tracks yet. Hopefully this will be the case until he is at least FIVE. It's so much fun to just get it all out, spread it across my hard wood floor and create a little layout for him to enjoy. It's different every week (naturally) and he gets a real bang out of it.

 Here he is, telling me all kinds of stuff. He is talking more and more, and singing too. He's the sweetest little boy ...



 We played with the horses too ... Aidan has a tendancy to get out ALL of the toys and mix them up together. That's OK. I unmix them later!


 Look at his dear curls!


 On the way back to his house, I was playing pretty music. I repeated "Awesome God" a few times, and pretty soon Aidan was joining in ... quite loudly! It was good medicine for my aching heart today.
 And look who I found when we got to Aidan's house?!? Baby blue eyes! Isn't Erin the sweetest little doll baby?

 Erin! You are SUCH a sweetie.

Your cheeks! Your curls! Your beautiful eyes! Your giggles! My grandma heart is full of JOY.

No comments: