Monday, August 19, 2019

Last day for the pool!

Saturday, August 17:  As the girls and I were leaving Richmond Pool yesterday, the attendants handed us free passes to get into the pool today because it was the LAST DAY the pool would be open until next year! WHAT?!?!?!
 So I figured that I had better hustle on over to Brendan's and make sure he got to have an afternoon's fun over here with Kaity too! Dear Emma was with us, and we DID have a good time. It was pretty crowded, but then it was the last day AND a Saturday. 
 The crowds didn't bother Brendan and Kaity ... they went about their fun unhindered--although I will say, Kaity was a bit put out by the long line to get on the water slide. I don't blame her a bit. The other day, she had the entire slide to herself!
 I love these following pictures of the girls ...



 Here is Brendan at the tippy-top of the slide, waiting his turn, jumping up and down ... he's like Tigger!





 I love the goggles on Brendan ... what a dear little soul you are, Brendan!
 These 7-year-old cousins ...






Sweeties. I'm thankful we could do this together today. Love you guys so much.

No comments: