Thursday, June 11, 2020

June 10

Wednesday:   I didn't have much planned today, except to rest up from yesterday. I had a really good day, just studying for our Bible study lesson for the weekend with Emma, working a bit around the house and yard, reading, and talking with friends.

Matey was right by my side practically the entire day--at least while I was INSIDE.



Later in the day, we had storms come rolling in through W. Michigan off the big lake. I went to a few of my favorite webcam sites and took a few screen shots! We had wind gusts upwards of 60 mph here in town and some were recorded as high as 70+ out at the lake shore.



Obviously, the pictures would have been better (hopefully) had I actually BEEN there with my camera ... but I'm glad for the webcams that satisfy my curiosity without having to drive the 40 miles.

No comments: