Saturday, June 13, 2020

June 12 At my house

Friday: We could not have had a nicer time together at my house today! I always, always, always (shame on me!) WORRY that I will not have enough nice things for the kids to do over here and that they will be bored or unhappy ... so I DO pray about this and ask the Lord to calm my mind and heart and just do the best with what I have ...
 I will say, with thanks, that the addition of Matey-Bird to my "family" has been a real PLUS. The children all LOVE him so much, and he does provide really good, healthy, wholesome entertainment.
 Wee Erin loves this little bird with all of her heart ...
 Feeding the kiddos is always somewhat of a challenge ... well, at least Aidan is a challenge! Erin eats just about anything I put on her tray ...
 Aidan will tell me what he would like, I'll put it nicely together for him, and then he'll completely change his little mind! Stinker.
 But Aidan is so full of fun and mischief, I don't let the fact that he doesn't eat much over here bother me very much.
 Erin! What a little doll you are!
 And YOU, Mr. Aidan Paul, are beyond words to describe at times! 
 I mentioned that Erin loves Matey ...

 Well, it turns out, that Matey loves her too!
 I love these pictures of Erin with the maracas and Matey joining in on the fun ...



 We re-watched the "Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown ... and Don't Come Back!" movie today. Brendan gets such a kick out of Charlie Brown. I'm so glad. I love to see this dear boy laugh and play. He is also a very good builder of train layouts and lots of other things too.
Do you see Matey-Bird on Erin's head? This didn't bother her one bit!
Right before we left to go play at a playground, I got onto my PhotoBooth and took a few pictures of Erin and I together, so that I can use them when I make her Birthday Card next week ...


No comments: