Sunday, June 28, 2020

June 26 at Cascade Township Park

Friday afternoon:  On our way back to Dylan and Kelly's, we decided to go to a playground; however, the playground that is between my house and their house is about 10 minutes from my house--what happened was this: the kiddos were buckled up in their car seats and ready to go--I drove to the playground, was ready to pull off the Beltline and into the drive that leads to it, but I quickly looked in the backseat only to see TWO sleeping toddlers. Pooh.
 I needed to come up with a Plan B that would allow the kiddos to take a tiny nap but still be able to play at a playground ... so I drove down the Beltline and thought perhaps we'd just drive the distance over to Cascade Township Park since it is such a beautiful playground. Only ... do you think I could find it?!?!?!
 I got super lost in my directionally-challenged brain and we didn't arrive here until 4:35! Meanwhile, the "map" program on my phone showed that we were headed to the South Pacific Ocean and would be there in SIX minutes time. This completely cracked Brendan up ... ah ... but we ended up staying in Michigan and landing at the park I had in mind.
 Once we were there, the kiddos woke up and were ready to play. We never left the park until 5:15.
 But look at all of the fun they had! Brendan climbed this very cool rope apparatus from bottom to top. Brendan is a very good climber.
 Aidan braved almost every single slide ...
 Fearless Erin was ... quite entertaining ...
 This little angel baby stops at absolutely NOTHING.

 I love the pictures of the two "littles" in the sandbox.

 And Brendan playing with the sand ...
 Erin loves to swing.
 Look at her darling little face!
 Aidan climbed on board too ...

 These sweeties!





It was a super good day ... so thankful for the strength God gives for each day. So grateful He has allowed me to be a grandma to these dear children.

No comments: