Saturday, June 27, 2020

June 26 at my house

Friday: It was predicted to be a super hot, sticky day ... but it really wasn't! The fans were on at my house and it was quite pleasant to play, so I was really thankful.
 The kids all enjoyed playing with our new DOUBLE blaster Matchbox toy ...
 Aidan liked it especially ...

 Brendan found HERBIE hiding in plain sight ... I do this every time Brendan comes over because he is so delighted to "find" Herbie. Brendan sang songs to Herbie for quite awhile and Herbie sang them back ... 
 Erin, as usual, was in high pursuit of the First Mate.
 Having Matey's cage up on a table is no obstacle for Erin. She just climbs right up and gets personal.
 She enjoyed moving Matey's ladder from place to place ...



 Oh.my.word. Isn't she such a little doll? 


 Here she is ... anticipating delivering a kiss to Matey ... I love her eyes ...
 She is moving in for the kiss ...
 She delivers her kiss ...
 LOOK how pleased she is that Matey didn't fly away ... such sweetness melts my heart.
 Aidan was observing it all from his chair while picking apart an apple (!!) ...



 Erin basically follows Matey all throughout the house ... wherever he goes, she goes ...

 Erin paused to read a book or two ...

 The boys were in the playroom building ...

 And, of course, we played lots and lots of trains ...

 I love Erin getting a better look with the magnifying glass ... she cracks me up.
At the end of our day, we drove to a very nice playground ...

No comments: