Monday, June 15, 2020

June 13 at the park

Saturday Evening: Grand Rapids Township Park

It's been many months since Kaity and I have visited this playground together. She loves it here! I'm not sure there is any playground in the entire world that Kaity wouldn't love ... just saying.
 Kaity is SO physically astute and bold ... she is unafraid, and will try just about anything.
 These are great qualities to have, Kaity-Girl!

 I love this next series of four pictures ...




 We met a few little girls who wanted to play with Kaity--immediate friendships were formed between Rae, CeeCee and Kaity--every child being completely "color" blind--Jesus must have smiled big.



 Baby Lily was with us most of the time too (naturally). Kaity took her to the top of the highest curlie slide and let her go ...

 Lily landed quite safely ...
 Then Kaity and Lily went down together ...
 I LOVE this picture of Kaity and her dear, dear baby Lily!


 I sat out in front of Kaity's house while she rode her bike for awhile ...

... but then I switched out Kaity for Emma ...

No comments: