Monday, June 22, 2020

June 20 Erin's party

Saturday Afternoon:  Due to COVID restrictions, little Erin couldn't have a slam-bang kind of party this year ... but her parents saw to it that she had a very nice one anyway. I picked Kaity up for the big event (!) and when we walked in the house, this was what I saw first ... baby Erin dressed in her sparkly Anna princess dress ... gah! I could hardly contain myself!
 Oh.my.word. You are a little doll baby, Erin.
 Kaity did so well at the party--I was so proud of her. It's hard to be at someone else's party when you are a child--sometimes you just want everything to be for YOU--but Kaity did very well focusing on Erin today--good job, Kaity!

 Baby Callaghan was being attended to by his dad ... little cutie (not Dylan--Callaghan!).

 Sweet little Erin ...
 Brendan did VERY well at the party too. He was helpful and happy ... and I love him so much.
 I got to go and wake up little Aidan from his nap ...
 I STILL could eat this child alive ...
 The cupcakes were all ready to eat, along with other yummy snacks.
 A very good friend/couple were there at the party too--Teresa and her husband, AND Aunt Shannon! We all gathered in the dining room to sing "Happy Birthday" to this cutie.

 The picture below? Erin realized we were singing to HER and she became a little bit shy ...


Erin was very pleased to eat her cupcake ... even if she only ate the frosting (the best part!).
Here is Kaity checking out baby Callaghan, her youngest cousin.
 And THEN it was time to open presents!
 Everybody (kiddos) was anxious to open up the gifts ... Kelly asked Erin to do the honors.

 Erin needed a little help, so Aidan gladly joined in.
Kelly helped too ... but Kelly waits and watches first. I love that about Kelly. She has such a gentle soul.

 Little Callaghan will not remember any of this ... but isn't he so sweet?

 Erin opened up a baby doll from me AND a Fisher Price boat that opens up and does a bunch of stuff. It came with two people.
 Erin's folks got her a baby stroller for her dolls and some other cute stuff (a "Frozen" blanket, and some other "Frozen" stuff too).
 Erin was super pleased with everything.
 All of the children had fun playing with the boat ... I WANT ONE!!!




 Such a nice time we had!


I love these folks, big and little, so much. Happiest 2nd birthday, Erin!

No comments: