Monday, June 22, 2020

June 18 Erin is TWO

Thursday:  My youngest granddaughter, Erin Lucia, is TWO today. It does not seem possible, but ... there it is! She is the dearest little person ...

 This is the card that I made her for her birthday.
 I could just eat her up in her little yellow dress ... it's so completely perfect for her.
 I snapped this of Erin and I on PhotoBooth the other day. She was not quite sure what to make of seeing herself on my computer screen ... usually she will smile and wrinkle her darling nose if she knows her picture is being taken.
These are some other pictures of this cute baby from the last few months:




The picture above is SO completely ERIN ... she has a sparkly little smile. She LOVES little Matey-Bird and calls my house "Matey's House!"

Just WAIT until Erin sees what is in this big present for her! I can't give it to her until Saturday at her party. More photos then ...

No comments: