Monday, June 22, 2020

June 18 THREE girls?!?

Thursday:  It was a stinkin hot day today ... in the low 90's--thankfully, not overly humid. Kaity had mentioned wanting to visit Deer Park Junction soon and I suggested that we invite her friends (they are sisters) Kenzie and Harper. I picked all three girls up at 2:00 in the afternoon. We drove straight out to Deer Park.
 We love this place. Whoever designed it, is next-door to a genius. It's just so much fun! We spent time at the budgie house first ...
 Kaity is crazy about budgies ...



 We had purchased a cup load of carrotts to feed to the larger animals ... such as the goats and some of the cows.
 Kenzie's favorite place was the rabbit house ...
 Kaity and Kenzie were on the same soccer team a few years ago--but they have been friends, now, since 2013!
 Kaity's very favorite place out here is the darling play house. These girls played "house" for the longest time in here! The loft was the bedroom. Kaity and Kenzie switched off intermittently as to being the "mom" ... but since all three of these girls is quite bossy, everyone just bossed each other about without end. I found it more peaceful to wait outside in the yard! 
 Despite their disputes, I know they had fun.
Kaity adores the little pygmy goats. These are quite young ones.

 We went through our cup of carrots quite quickly!

 This is the little playhouse--isn't it darling?

 We re-visited the bird house ...
 ... and then we went to see the pigs ...
 we were disappointed that the baby pigs haven't been born yet!
 The mother pigs are HUGELY pregnant ...
 We went back to the bunny house ... although no matter WHERE we were at any given time, two of the girls wanted to be ELSEWHERE ... oh my! I felt a little dizzy trying to sort them out at times.

 Kaity loves these soft baby bunnies!



 The picture below features the "Lodge" where they sell icecream and other goodies. I told the girls that I had Mickey Mouse icecream at my house ... so I was able to distract them from eating here.
 Kenzie and Harper had never been to my house. They found Herbie quite amusing ...
 ... and they completely fell in love with Matey-Bird! He is irresistable!

No comments: