Wednesday, June 17, 2020

June 16 three kiddos and then KT too

Tuesday:  What a nice day we had together today! I took an absolutely ridiculous amount of photos today, which is why I am actually posting quite a few collages. I love these pictures so much of these darling grandchildren. Ah! I have to pinch myself and I wonder HOW ON EARTH God could give me such sweet blessings as these children ...
 Brendan has a keen eye for creating and making stuff out of shapes and scraps of paper, etc. I got out these "Seven Pieces of Cleverness" for him the other day ... he is quick and really good with them.
 Dear Aidan is still quite consumed with my trains and tracks--which he is now pronouncing quite correctly ... after all, he is THREE since March ... 
While at my house, we did break down and watch a movie: "Stuart Little 2" which amused the kiddos while they played.

Near the end of our afternoon, I had arranged to pick up Kaity at her house and then all of us go to the playground nearest to her house (Alpine Estates Park). The nicest thing about this playground is the SHADE trees--it really helps cut down on the heat.

 I am SO GLAD Kaity was with us this afternoon. These cousins need to see each other more often!
Aidan is getting braver in his old age and actually climbs and goes down slides (as long as they are not too high) ... he is SO darling. I love when he walks on the wooden edges of a play area. If I join him (behind him), he starts laughing so hard that he falls off!

I love these pictures of Kaity. She is a natural-born leader and caretaker ... she just takes charge. Emma is this way too, big time.

 Little Erin LOVED LOVED LOVED the playground ...
 Erin especially loves to swing. She is not at all particular about which KIND of swing as long as it goes HIGH ... the higher the better ... she delights in it!

 Kaity showed her how to go up a slide backwards ... although I think Brendan has shown her plenty of times too at their house slide.
 All four of the kiddos on this crazy triple slide. The middle one is a BUMPY ride!


 Erin's expression (below) kills me! She is one very tough cookie ...
 And look at her darling little face ... gah! I could eat her up.

 We pretended this swing was a spaceship (I'm not sure why), but we counted down from FIVE and then went into outer space.
 Erin played a bit of hide 'n seek behind the big bar ...

 Brendan loves to swing too ...




 Aidan surprised me with this! He actually allowed himself to be pushed on this swing! I've never seen him tolerate any swing of any kind before!
Erin loves to swing so much, that she actually grabbed onto a big person's swing, held on ... but I didn't push her very high on it. She still liked it ... look at this sweet little face.
Kaity, sticking her tongue out at my camera (certaintly NOT at me!)

 Kaity doing upside-down tricks with Aidan cracking up ...

 I think we need to make this a weekly event!
We blasted Brendan off too ... but I don't think he went to the moon--he told me we didn't quite get him into outer space ...

No comments: