Saturday, May 2, 2020

May 1, Pickerell Lake

Friday afternoon:   Pickerell Lake is only about a 12 minute drive from my house. It was a beautiful, sunny, mild afternoon--so I decided we would just drive out there and take a little hike. I didn't have the kiddos' fancy double stroller, but I had my umbrella stroller that I figured I could use for at least one of the littles.



It's a beautiful place to walk and appreciate God's creative beauty. Everywhere you look there is eye-candy ... Aidan, naturally, adds to the beauty of the place just by his winning and jovial personality.

 Erin liked it out here too. She was very appreciative of the water.

 Brendan likes it here too, at least I think he does ... he seemed to enjoy our walk.




 This is my favorite picture of the day (below) ... it's difficult to get 3 children to look at you at the same time--obviously, I tried, but didn't achieve it! That's OK. I don't really like "posed" pictures anyway.







 Aidan's favorite thing was plunking rocks in the lake ...


 Erin broke free of the stroller and Aidan immediately grabbed it to sit in. Erin didn't mind one bit ... she was very happy to be out and about.








Cuties! I loved being with all of you today.

No comments: