Monday, May 25, 2020

May 23 Callaghan

Saturday:  I accidently left my camera over at Dylan and Kelly's yesterday when I dropped the children off to them, so Kaity and I drove over to retrieve it today. I snapped just a few pictures of Callaghan the five minutes we were there.

He's a nice chunky baby, isn't he? His skin is SO soft!
 Actually, these first two photos were taken Thursday evening when I dropped off the kiddos.
 The next two pictures were taken when we went to pick up my camera. Brendan was having a little time getting to hold his baby. Kaity and I didn't want to interrupt his special time with Callaghan. Dylan had taken Aidan and Erin out for a drive so that Brendan, Kelly, and Callaghan could have a little quiet time together.
 Just a little over three years ago, Brendan was an ONLY child. Now he is big brother to THREE siblings, which can be a little bit overwhelming! Good job holding Callaghan, Brendan!
Love these beautiful grandsons!

No comments: